This article can help you set up Draftable and run a comparison within minutes!
What is Draftable Desktop?
Draftable Desktop is a document comparison solution for teams and individuals that makes it easy to see what's changed between two documents.
Simply select two versions of a document and Draftable will show you every single change in an easy-to-understand viewer.
Setting up Draftable Desktop
- Download Draftable Desktop here: https://draftable.com/desktop/download/
- Run the installer & follow the prompts
- Activate the product by entering your product key
- That's it! Draftable Desktop is now setup & ready to use.
Running your first comparison
- Start Draftable Desktop
- The New Comparison launcher will appear
- Select two documents you want to compare.
The older/original/source document goes on the left.
The newer/revised/modified document goes on the right.
- Hit Compare
- Draftable will now be comparing the documents. This can take from a few seconds up to a few minutes, depending on the contents.
- Once the comparison is complete, the comparison results will load in our comparison viewer window
Reviewing comparison results
The comparison viewer makes it easy to review changes side-by-side.
- The older document is displayed on the left, and the newer document is displayed on the right.
- View all changes, and where in the document they sit.
- Navigate the change list to find specific changes.
- Export the comparison results.
- Select the way you view the comparison, with various zoom options.
- Choose which types of changes you want to see.