Start to compare documents directly from your synced SharePoint location with Draftable Pro. This means you can start comparisons directly from file explorer's, given you have a synced SharePoint location.
You can sync your Microsoft SharePoint files directly to your computer's folder for offline access and direct work in file explorer. This is available for organizations with a Microsoft 365 work/school subscription or using SharePoint Server 2019 and Teams.
It is important to understand that OneDrive is used as part of this process, and if you want to learn more about this please visit the official documentation.
How to compare files directly from a synced SharePoint location
- Go to the desired folder which contains the files
- Select the files and right-click them (If using windows 11, click Show more options)
- Click Compare with Draftable
- The comparison window will appear with your selected documents
- Just click compare when you're ready!
Note: You can also drag and drop your files directly into the New Comparison window.