There are several ways to launch the Draftable Legal comparison window, and we will cover four different methods to help you choose the most convenient option for your workflow.
Method 1: Double-click the Draftable Icon on the Desktop
- Locate the Draftable Legal icon on your desktop. The icon should display the Draftable logo and be labelled "Draftable Desktop."
- Double-click the Draftable Legal icon using your left mouse button. The software will launch, and you should see the Draftable Compare window appear on your screen.
Method 2: Start a Comparison from the Taskbar
- Find the Draftable Legal icon in your taskbar, usually located at the bottom right corner of your screen. The icon should display the Draftable logo.
Note: If the Draftable Legal logo does not appear in the taskbar, click the up arrow to expand the taskbar overflow and you should see the Draftable logo there.
- Right-click the Draftable Legal icon using your right mouse button to open a menu.
- In the menu, click on "Start a comparison." The Draftable Legal software will launch, and you should see the Draftable Legal New Comparison window appear on your screen with the comparison interface.
Method 3: Search for Draftable in the Windows Search Bar
- Click on the Windows Search bar, usually located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type "Draftable" in the search bar and wait for the search results to appear.
- In the search results, locate the Draftable application with the Draftable Legal logo. Click on it using your left mouse button to launch the software. The Draftable New Comparison window should appear on your screen.
Method 4: Opening Draftable in Microsoft Word
If you are working with a document in Microsoft word that you want to compare, you can open Draftable Legal from within Microsoft word.
- In Microsoft word, select the tab Draftable
- Then click, Compare with Draftable
- The New comparison window will open with the word document you were working with in Microsoft word automatically. Simply select the other document and hit Compare to start a comparison