Draftable Legal includes a Microsoft Outlook Add-in that allows you to open the compare window from Microsoft Outlook.
This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to install this add-in, which will make your Draftable Legal experience more seamless. Please note, that this guide is recommended for advanced users.
Installing the Draftable Outlook Add-in
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click on the Add-in button in the top right of the main window
Note: If you are using classic ribbon view, your view will instead look like this and you need to select the Get Add-ins icon.
- The Add-in windows will appear, then select My Add-ins (1) to access the list of currently installed add-ins
- Click on Add a custom add-in (2) to open a submenu, and From the submenu, select Add from URL…
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the following URL: https://static.draftable.com/addins/outlook/manifest.prod.xml. and then click ok
- After clicking ok, a warning message regarding the installation of custom add-ins. Click Install to proceed with the installation.
- After the installation, return to the "My Add-ins" section and check if the Draftable add-in is visible in the list.
- After successful installation you should see the Compare with Draftable button appear in the top toolbar of Outlook window.
Alternatively, if using classic ribbon view, it will appear like this instead.
Clicking this button will automatically open the Draftable Compare window, so you can easily start running comparisons from your email attachments.