This article will guide you on how to use the "iManageTool" to obtain more information for debugging iManage integration connection issues with Draftable. By following these steps, you can easily share the error logs with the Draftable Support team to receive assistance in resolving any iManage-related issues.
Note: This process requires your iManage Client ID, for guidance on where to find your Client ID see here.
Using the "iManageTool" to Get Debugging Information
- Download and unzip (extract) the file "iManageTool" from this shared folder:
- In the extracted folder, run the iwhostTestApp.exe file.
- If the following warning appears, select More info and click Run anyway
- The following window should appear as follows:
- Enter the following details in the application:
- Server URL: https://cloudimanage.com/
- Client ID: [Paste your iManage Client ID for Draftable Legal. To find this ID, see here for more information]
- Ensure the "Client ID required OAuth2" box is checked. See the example image below for reference:
- Click the Connect button.
Share Debugging Information with Draftable Support
If the connection fails, follow these steps to share the debugging information with the Draftable Support team:
- Take a screenshot of the debugging information that is produced on the right-hand side in the iManageTool application.
- Email the screenshot and any additional relevant information to email@example.com.
By providing the Draftable Support team with the error logs and debugging information, we can efficiently identify and resolve any connection issues you may encounter with iManage integration.