Creating new user accounts within a API Self Hosted instance is a quick process carried out by a administrator account of the Self Hosted instance.
Creating new users steps
- The administrator will need to navigate to the admin page of their Self Hosted instance.
- Once on this screen you can click new user, to generate a new user account.
- Now enter the email address for the new user you want to create and click on create user.
You will be presented with a link that can be used to fully activate the account. If you wish to activate this immediately click the link now.
- Enter the same email address as provided prior, then enter a password for that user. Remember the password will need to include a capitalised letter, a symbol and a number.
- Your new user account has been created, and they can now log into your Draftable Self Hosted instance.
If you wish to know how to configure and manage your users account settings, see this help article here.