Draftable Legal supports excel documents for comparing in the side-by-side comparison type, which is a beneficial for viewing content change between excel sheets. This article shows you how to run a side-by-side excel comparison, and use the Microsoft office's Speadsheet Compare feature.
How to start a side-by-side Excel comparison
- Open the Draftable Legal New Comparison window
- Select the two documents you want to compare, either by browsing your files or dragging and dropping them into the compare window
- Once the documents are selected, tick the box for Side by Side in the comparison type row.
Note: comparisons of Excel files is only supported for the Side by Side output option
- Click the Compare button to run the comparison
- Changes are displayed side by side, with dynamic change list (insertions and deletions only)