This article is intended for administrators who want to configure SharePoint Online with Draftable Legal to simplify document comparison by providing the ability to start comparisons directly from within SharePoint Online (accessed via web browser).
The Draftable App for SharePoint Online requires access to both Draftable Legal and an administrator-level account for configuring Draftable within your SharePoint Admin Center.
Note, once the Draftable App for SharePoint is enabled, API access for the following needs to be approved:
- Microsoft Graph, Directory.Read.All
- Microsoft Graph, Files.Read.All
- Microsoft Graph, User.Read
This is covered in the second section of this guide.
Enabling SharePoint App
- Login into your SharePoint Admin Center and navigate to More features then select Open under Apps
- Click Upload
Navigate to the location below, select the "draftable-sharepoint-extension.sppkg" file and click open.
- Select Enable app
Approving Draftable App access to APIs
- Draftable needs approval to access the graph API proceed to the API access page by clicking Go to API access page
Under pending requests approve each of the following individual permissions: Directory.Read.All, Files.Read.All, User.Read, by clicking Approve.
Click Approve again in the confirmation modal. Note: You will need to repeat the above steps for each permission.
Confirm permissions have been approved
- Confirm that the permissions have been approved by viewing each permission has now been moved to Approved requests