NetDocuments is a document and email management software for legal, financial, and accounting professionals. It provides advanced features and an intuitive interface to securely organize, store, and collaborate on documents.
You can connect your NetDocuments account to Draftable Legal to load files from and save files to NetDocuments. In this article, we will guide you in connecting your NetDocuments account to Draftable Legal. You will need to have ND Office installed on your computer to use the Draftable Legal integration with NetDocuments. For more information on ND office, visit https://support.netdocuments.com/s/article/205220000
Please note: This workflow is required to use the NetDocuments integration (i.e. loading files from NetDocuments, saving to NetDocuments). To use this integration, you will also need to have your system administrator set up the integration with your NetDocuments cabinet (see here).
Enable NetDocuments integration in Draftable
1. Open Draftable Legal and go to the Settings menu in the top right corner of the New Comparison Window
2. Go the the 'Integrations' section on the left hand side menu, and click the Enable NetDocuments integration check box
3. Once the check box is selected, hit the 'Connect' button below
You will be prompted to log in to your NetDocuments account via the ND Office app's Activity Center
Connect your NetDocuments Account
If required: Connect ND Office if you are not already logged in
1. If you are not already logged into you NetDocuments account via the ND office app, you will be prompted to do so via the screen below
2. Once logged in, ND office will automatically prompt to authenticate Draftable Legal via the screen below
3. A web browser window will open automatically asking you to agree to allow ND Office to connect to your NetDocuments account. Hit 'Allow'
You should now be shown this screen which confirms your ND Office app is linked to your NetDocuments account.
Allow Draftable to connect to your NetDocuments account
1. Once you hit 'Connect' option under the NetDocuments integration in the Draftable Settings menu, a popup should appear in your ND office application.
2. ND office will automatically open a web browser window, asking you to allow Draftable to connect to your NetDocuments account. Select "Allow"
You will be shown the following screen. You should now be able to use Draftable to load files and save to your NetDocuments account.
If required, update Service Region for ND Office
If your ND Office prompts you to login to a NetDocuments URL that does not accept your login credentials, you may need to update the Service Region in your ND Office account.
1. Open your ND Office Activity Center in the system tray (located in the windows start bar at the bottom right corner of your primary monitor)
2. Open the settings menu in the activity center by selecting the cog in the bottom left corner and selecting Settings from the popup menu
3. In the settings menu, select the Network tab at the top left corner of the window
4. In the Service Region section, select the region used by your NetDocuments account and hit OK at the bottom of the window.
You should now be able to retry logging in to your NetDocuments account to link ND Office to Draftable Legal.